The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website. Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Mind Body Challenge.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful basis.
- We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are only processing personal data for the core business purposes. We therefore do not have to register with the ICO.
- Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: We require your consent to hold basic personal information.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Session Cookies
- Third-Party Cookies
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through our advertising partners; Google Adsense, eBay Partner Network, Amazon Affiliates, or are self served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security. However we do not control the actual adverts seen / displayed by our advertising partners.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain or discuss anything regarding this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please email – email@example.com
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.